- In the past you could do a self-certification replant claim if you replanted less than 50 acres by unit of a crop.
- For 2020 only, you can now do a self-cert replant claim on up to 100 acres by unit/by crop!
SELF-CERTIFICATION GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- You MUST have a claim turned into your agent BEFORE you start replanting.
- An adjuster will not come out to inspect the fields. You will need to fill out a self-certification replant form and provide seed receipts.
- To qualify for a replant payment the replanted acreage must be minimum 20 acres or 20% of the unit, whichever is less.